The Outlier's Guild x TCY
The Outlier’s Guild Custom Motorcycle Show held its inaugural event with a myriad of motorcycle-centric sponsors, including Honda Motorcycles, Indian Motorcycles, Monster, Bell Helmets, Roland Sands Designs, WD40 and others. The occasion showcased the culture of vintage custom motorcycles juxtaposed with a mix of international mural artist's work. Displaying custom and modified bikes along with the work of artists and photographers inspired by motorcycle culture.
Indian Motorcycles put together a creative installation of mannequins with explosions of colorful paint and texture delivered by burnouts of a vintage bike inside a shipping container. Free to the public, hundreds of motorcycle enthusiast attended to admire the works of prolific bike builders. Indian Motorcycles and Roland Sand concluded the event with a sweet artistic burnout.
Featured designers include:
- Roland Sands - Rolands Sands Design
- Jay LaRossa - Lossa Engineering
- Len Higa - Sleeper Speed Shop
- Shinya Kimura
- Brian Sloma - Spirit Lake Cycles
- Kio Mitsuhiro - Kio's Garage
- Kim Boyle
- Craig Marleau - Kickstart Garage
- Michael "Woolie" Woolaway - Deus
- Michel Valle - Alchemy Motorcycles
- Dustin Kott - Kott Motorcycles
- Aaron Guardado - Suicide Machine Co.
- Justin Webster
- Samuel Kao - JSK Moto Co.
- Ezikiel J. Dacanay - N°37 Garage
- Todd Blubaugh
Featured photographers include:
- Craig "CR" Steyck
- Estevan Oriol
- Matthew Jones
- Dylan Gordon
- Dimitri Coste
- Todd Blubaugh
- Sebastien Zanella
- Preston Burroughs
- Matt Wignall
Stay up for our next events!